Industrial Refrigeration are pioneers in promoting Ice Skating System for Entertainment industries.
Ice skating is an excellent recreational activity and sport that can engage children and people of all ages. For centuries it has been a popular form of entertainment for all economic classes. It can be done for a variety of reasons, including leisure, travelling, and various sports. Ice skating occurs both on specially prepared indoor and outdoor tracks, as well as on naturally occurring bodies of frozen water such as lakes.
Now-a-days Ice skating rinks having being set up inside shopping malls, has made ice skating the new, most sought after activity of amusement. Here you can, not only simply relish your ice skating on well set up ice floor, at the same time you can also relish the buying of meals, drinks, clothes, gadgets etc. at the food court, hypermarkets & the various outlets. Thus, achieving a perfect fun-filled time with family and friends alike.
The aluminium ice rink has the following advantages :
- 100% ice guarantee up to + 25 C°/ wind 1 m/s.
- Best ice at poor weather conditions and ambient temperatures, for example at warm weather spells.
- Optimal conductibility, the thermal conductivity of aluminium is 1000 times better than the thermal conductivity of rubber.
- Extremely low energy consumption.
- Very short installation and dismantling time.
- Good price performance ratio.
- Fast ice formation.
- Strength, very solid system.
- Stability, ice formation also below the cooling tubes, thus no holes in the ice.
- Time-tested quality.
- Ecologically friendly.
- Environmental management system, commensurate to the ISO 14001 standard.
- The whole power consumption of your aluminium ice rink is compensated with CO2 neutral green energy from our windmill-powered plants.