Industrial Refrigeration are pioneers in promoting IQF Tunnel Freezer systems to food industries.
Individual Quick Freezing (IQF) tunnel freezers precisely freeze and chill a wide range of bulk products for the food processing industry. Capable of handling 0.5 to 25 tons per hour, tunnel freezers ensure the highest degree of IQF quality and supreme freezing flexibility.
High efficiency fans and motors, and evaporators with large face areas reduce pressure drop. Optimum airflows effectively transfer heat away from your product. These innovative features provide an IQF freezing system to efficiently handle the desired product.
- Gentle mechanical fluidization.
- Broad range of bulk, flat or fragile products.
- Modular design.
- Impingement design.
- Multiple belt combinations.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Ample areas for service and cleaning.
- Frost management systems.
- Multiple temperature zones.
- Energy efficient design.
- Small product particle range from 3/16 to 2 inch diameter.
- VEGETABLE INDUSTRY- peas, green beans, cut corn, mushrooms, vegetables, French fries, cob corn, diced carrots, diced onion, cut cauliflower, cut broccoli, cut asparagus, Brussels sprouts.
- FRUITS INDUSTRY- blueberries, cranberries, strawberries, cherries, gooseberries, raspberries, diced pineapples, sliced apple.
- SEA FOOD INDUSTRY - cooked shrimp, skin on shrimp, scallops.